DermaFrac Microchanneling & Infusion
DermaFrac Microchanneling & Infusion offers simultaneous delivery of infused ingredients in a pain-free, no downtime treatment. DermaFrac is an alternative to fractional laser treatments which offers the added benefit of active infusion of topicals without anesthesia and at a lower cost.
It is designed expressly to drive topical solutions to penetrate deeper into the tissue, DermaFrac creates micro-channels to the DE junction while simultaneously infusing topicals to this all-important tissue layer.
By combining precisely calibrated needle penetration and unprecedented infusion capability, DermaFrac takes infusion technology to a whole new level.
DermaFrac is designed to improve:
The Science Behind DermaFrac
DermaFrac offers the best infusion of the best topicals for the best results.
1. A precision-controlled hand piece with an insertable cartridge containing a high-grade infusion solution rolls across the skin under vacuum.
2. Vacuum-assisted occlusion places the skin under tension for a pain-free treatment. More importantly, it assists the needle tips to penetrate uniformly to maximize the delivery of the topical infusion solutions into the papillary dermis.
3. The vacuum pulls the skin into contact with hundreds of micro-needles that painlessly penetrate through the epidermis and into the upper dermis (papillary layer).
4. The micro-channels create pathways for introducing the infusion solution into the area of the skin that is most beneficial to the natural rejuvenating process.
5. The depth of the needles has been carefully selected so that the channels are created just below the dermal-epidermal (DE) junction and just above capillaries and nerve endings. This ensures no bleeding or pain.
Perfecting the science of topical serums for skin rejuvenation.
The topical solutions we have developed maximize the skin rejuvenation process. Their viscosity and molecular size are specifically designed to deliver greater penetration. Our goal is simple: maximum results for your clients and maximum profits for you!
Heat issues and the complications and expense of laser treatments.
The extra step and inefficiency of delivering topicals separately into the skin.
Risk for darker skin types.
The need for anesthesia.
High-grade active ingredients to the dermal layer including anti-aging peptides, skin lighteners, hyaluronic acid moisturizers, and acne treatments.
Effective procedures with a pleasant client experience.
Repeat customers and more profits.